Guided Reading Word Study

Hey all!

It's late, I'm tired...and it's my birthday BUT I wanted to give you a heads up on a project I have been working on! As part of my practicum course, I have been working on creating a series of training videos for various tasks during the Guided Reading lesson. I have completed my first video on the Word Study tasks for Emergent Readers. Before I get too crazy, I would love some feedback. What do you love? What do you hate? How can I better serve my audience? I can't wait to hear from you!


PS- I know I am not the expert on this, nor do I pretend to be! This is just my way of trying to demonstrate these vital and important tasks for the real world!

Comments

  1. The content was very well presented. I have zero background in education and was able to understand the concepts and methods of each task. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts