Final Word Study Videos

Hey all! I have finally completed the last Word Study videos for you. These two definitely were the two ends of the spectrum. First, you can see some of the great things you can do with preschool (Pre-A) children. My own daughter has flourished this year through the use of many of these strategies. She wanted to show off her letter knowledge, and we couldn't be more proud.



A friend's son showed us the other end of the spectrum with strategies that can be used with transitional and fluent readers. Yes, even those students can benefit from a little word study in their Guided Reading lives.


I hope that this series has been helpful for you all. I know there are many components to Guided Reading and it is nearly impossible to take them all on at once. This is just one way I wanted to reach out and make implementing these valuable tools a snap for your classroom. If there are any topics you would like for me to cover in the future, please let me know. I would love to help you out!

Comments

Popular Posts