Word Study for Fountas and Pinnell Levels D-I

Hey guys,
   I finally have another video done! This one focuses on the Early levels (D-I). This includes activities that focus on digraphs, blends, and long vowels. It even includes the dreaded "Analogy chart". What do I call it dreaded? Because, quite frankly, I struggled to understand it when I was in the classroom. Now that I have finally become better acquainted with it, it has become a dear friend! The analogy chart is incredibly valuable to help students transition from simply hearing and recording to attending to tricky spelling patters. I challenge you all to give it a try. Please leave me comments and questions so that I can help you  (and help myself get some hours for my class!)



Have you checked out the resources section on Jan Richardson's website? If not, here is a link! Jan Richardson Guided Reading Resources  There are so many printables to make Guided Reading and Word Study a snap!

Comments

Popular Posts